Goat Island Marine Reserve
Phone: +64 20 425 7925
Experience the marine life of New Zealand up close in your very own 100% clear kayak. As you paddle through the stunningly clear waters of the Goat Island Marine Reserve, you’ll get to see a variety of fish such as snapper, blue maomao and perhaps even some eagle rays and stingrays.
Compared to outside a marine reserve, there is an amazing amount of fish and even the whole ecosystem is interesting with the only kelp forest in the area.
This unique nature experience is unlike any other kayaking adventure, allowing you to marvel at the marine life swimming just below your Clearyak.
– Clearyaks seat two people
– Perfect for children aged 3 upwards
– Great for those that prefer not to get in the water
– You don’t have to be fit!
– Only place in NZ to Clearyak
– Group and school bookings welcome
Get In Touch
Leigh Business Community Enquiries leighbytheseaNZ@gmail.com
Please contact individual businesses directly from their listing.
Postal: Care of Leigh General Store