A Coastal Leigh Bed & Breakfast
5 Penguin St, Leigh
Phone: 09 422 6681
Mobile: 021 204 2999
“You will only hear the sound of waves breaking on the rocky shore below”
Clifftop panoramic views . . . beautiful swimming.
Private and peaceful setting.
Your accommodation has
- One queen bed and two singles.
- A settee, small table and chairs.
- Suitable for one person, two couples, a group of friends or a family.
- A cot is available.Children welcome.
- TV and DVD
- Tea, coffee making facilities.
- A small fridge.
- Breakfast products, toaster, cutlery, crockery.
- Some snorkelling gear is available for guests.
- Free Wifi and plenty of off street parking.
Less than 5 minutes from Goat Island, the Sawmill Cafe and Matheson Bay.
A few minutes walk to the shops and Leigh Bar.
From $120 per couple which includes a continental breakfast.
Email me for an attachment with full information, pricing and photographs.