Albert St Leigh Bed & Breakfast
19 Albert St, Leigh
(400 metres from Sawmill Cafe)
Tony and Jenny Enderby
Your hosts, Tony & Jenny, often spot whales or dolphins around the local coast or may even spot them from their back deck. They are marine experts, authors, photographers and scuba divers with a big interest in natural history. Guests are very welcome and helpful advice offered if required. Guests are welcome to sit on the back deck and watch the views out to sea.
- Just 400 metres walk to Leigh Sawmill Cafe or Leigh Bar.
- SEAVIEWS to Tawharanui, Coromandel and the Barrier Islands.
- FREE WIFI (unlimited)
- Very comfortable queen-size bed.
- Own ensuite (retro) bathroom with shower.
- Separate entrance to room from outside.
- Close to Goat Island, Cafes, Leigh shops, wharf, boat ramp and Matakana.
- Guests who stay two nights minimum are welcome to use the sit-on kayaks (no charge).
- Continental breakfast included to have at leisure in your room.
- Cereals, yoghurt, bread for toast, condiments, orange juice, fruit, tea, coffee.
- Freeview TV, tea/coffee-making facilities, fridge, toaster in room.
- Good quality linen supplied including beach towels.
- Peaceful setting in quiet street with beautiful gardens and great birdlife.
- Late checkout if required, off-street parking.
- Washing facilities available for dive or snorkelling gear
- Pay by Debit/Credit card (Book It), cash, NZ cheque, bank transfer or paypal.
- Usual room rate for 2 (a couple) is $130 per night including continental breakfast.
- Guests should just ask if they need anything else during their stay.
Get In Touch
Leigh Business Community
c/- Leigh General Store