Albert St Leigh Bed & Breakfast
19 Albert St, Leigh
(400 metres from Sawmill Cafe)
Tony and Jenny Enderby
Your hosts, Tony & Jenny, often spot whales or dolphins around the local coast or may even spot them from their back deck. They are marine experts, authors, photographers and scuba divers with a big interest in natural history. Guests are very welcome and helpful advice offered if required. Guests are welcome to sit on the back deck and watch the views out to sea.
- Just 400m walk to Sawmill Cafe or Leigh Bar.
- SEAVIEWS to Tawharanui, Coromandel and the Barrier Islands.
- FREE WIFI (unlimited)
- Very comfortable queen-size bed.
- Own ensuite (retro) bathroom with shower.
- Separate entrance to room from outside and off-street parking.
- Close to Goat Island, Cafes, Leigh shops, wharf, boat ramp and Matakana.
- Sit-on kayaks are available for guests to use free of charge at Matheson Bay.
- Continental breakfast is included in room to have at leisure.
- Cereals, yoghurt, bread for toast, condiments, orange juice, fruit, tea, coffee.
- Freeview TV, tea/coffee-making facilities, fridge, toaster in room.
- Beach towels supplied.
- Peaceful setting in quiet street with beautiful gardens and great birdlife.
- Late checkout or early check-in okay when possible.
- Washing facilities available for dive or snorkelling gear.
- Payment is by cash or NZ bank transfer. Overseas guests can pay on arrival.
- Winter room rate for 2 (a couple) is $120 per night including continental breakfast.
- Guests should just ask if they need anything else during their stay.
Get In Touch
Leigh Business Community Enquiries leighbytheseaNZ@gmail.com
Please contact individual businesses directly from their listing.
Postal: Care of Leigh General Store