Nice to see locals Stone and Tine, featured in Junction Magazine April 2017
Article in the Sunday Star Times Escape section and also in the Stuff Weekender
Leigh Central has landscaped an area for a limited number of short-stay, self-contained motorhomes and caravans.
There are also two local beautiful holiday parks at Pakiri and Whangateau so no shortage of places to park your motorcaravan!
Leigh’s latest accommodation!
Five stylish self-contained units which are now ready for holiday makers to book. Each unit has been individually styled with a retro seaside vibe.
King, queen, twin configurations available.
See more on their listing : Leigh Central Coastals
Open Tuesday to Sunday from 8am
Please note they operate depending on the weather. If you’re unsure, look out for their coffee sign on Leigh Road.
What do you do in Leigh when the sea is too rough for all our wonderful water activities?
Here are a few things to enjoy:
- Learn and see more at the Goat Island Marine Discovery Centre
- See the reptiles at the Ti Point Reptile Park
- Pick up a Leigh Walks brochure and stride away
- See what fossils you can find at low tide at Matheson Bay
- Beautiful beach walks – Pakiri, Tawharanui and much more!
- Matakana Markets, village and movies
- Sample some local wines at nearby vineyards
- Check out some properties for sale – you know you want to stay